Skip to main content

CV OF THE YEAR

This is an actual job application that a 17-year-old boy submitted at a McDonald’s restaurant in Florida and they hired him because he was so honest and funny!

NAME: Greg Bulmash.
SEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person.
DESIRED POSITION: Company’s President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever’s available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn’t be applying here in the first place.
DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that’s not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.
EDUCATION: Yes.
LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.
SALARY: Less than I’m worth.
MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and ‘post-it’ notes.
REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.
AVAILABLE FOR WORK: Of course. That’s why I’m applying.
PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30 – 3:30pm., Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they’re better suited to a more intimate environment.
MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?
DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UPTO 50lbs?: 50lbs. of what?
DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the appropriate question here would be “Do you have a car that runs?”
HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be the winner of the Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes.
DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job, no, on my breaks, yes.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb blond supermodel who thinks I’m the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I’d like to be
doing that now.
DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: Yes. Absolutely.
SIGN HERE: Aries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Facts

The name Google is a spelling error. The founders of the site, Larry page and Sergey Brin , thought they were going for Googol .. Googol is the mathematical term for 1 followed by 100 zeros. Initially, Larry and Sergey Brin called their search engine BackRub , named for its analysis of the of the web's "back links." The reason the google page is so bare is because t he founder didn't know HTML and just wanted a quick interface. The company's first office was in a garage , in Menlo Park, California . Google's first employee was Craig Silverstein, now Google's Director of technology. The basis of Google's search technology is called PageRank that assigns a rank to determine how useful it is. However, that is not why it is called PageRank. It is actually named after Google co-founder Larry Page . It would take 5,707 years for a person to search Google's 3 billion pages . The Google software does it in 0.5 seconds. The logos that appear on ...

T Shirt Quotes related to Computers

Last week while searching for some computer related quotes for T Shirt I came across certain quotes that I thought were very good.So I thought why not share these quotes with you.So here are these quotes,pick the one you like or if you have any of your favorites then do share it with us.Here is the list.. "Programmers don't byte, they nibble a bit" "To iterate is human, to recurse divine" " first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time" "99% of all girls are beautiful, the rest 1% are in my college "ASC!! a stupid question,get a stupid ANS!" "In cartooned form Atom1 - I have lost an electron. Atom2 - Are you sure? Atom1 - I am positive." "There's no place like 127.0.0.1 (“Home” for the non-geeks)" "YouTube(logo) myspace(logo) and I'll Google(logo) your Yahoo(logo)." " I'm a progr...

Description of Svchost.exe in Windows XP

Each instance of svchost.exe process seen in the Task Manager hosts a group of services. To see the list of services hosted by each instance of svchost.exe, you may use the Tasklist.exe console utility available in Windows XP Professional Edition. Click Start, Run and type CMD.EXE Type tasklist /svc >c:\taskList.txt The taskList.txt will contain the list of Processes, their Process IDs and the Services running under each Process. Note: Tasklist.exe is not included in Windows XP Home Edition. You may use Process Explorer to view this information. WARNING: There are viruses circulating in the internet which uses the same name as svchost.exe. The legit svchost.exe will be present in the %windir%\system32 folder.