Skip to main content

Return of TG!!

Its been two years that I was out of the blogger arena but now I am back and will bring back the much needed life to this blog.
In past two years I have learned a lot and will try to share all that on this blog.
From now on most of my post will be dedicated to SAP and ABAP and will try to bring back some halka fulka post here and there to add spice to this list.
Wish me luck!!
So here is the formal comeback declaration--
!!TG is back and now with a new flavor.!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Facts

The name Google is a spelling error. The founders of the site, Larry page and Sergey Brin , thought they were going for Googol .. Googol is the mathematical term for 1 followed by 100 zeros. Initially, Larry and Sergey Brin called their search engine BackRub , named for its analysis of the of the web's "back links." The reason the google page is so bare is because t he founder didn't know HTML and just wanted a quick interface. The company's first office was in a garage , in Menlo Park, California . Google's first employee was Craig Silverstein, now Google's Director of technology. The basis of Google's search technology is called PageRank that assigns a rank to determine how useful it is. However, that is not why it is called PageRank. It is actually named after Google co-founder Larry Page . It would take 5,707 years for a person to search Google's 3 billion pages . The Google software does it in 0.5 seconds. The logos that appear on ...

T Shirt Quotes related to Computers

Last week while searching for some computer related quotes for T Shirt I came across certain quotes that I thought were very good.So I thought why not share these quotes with you.So here are these quotes,pick the one you like or if you have any of your favorites then do share it with us.Here is the list.. "Programmers don't byte, they nibble a bit" "To iterate is human, to recurse divine" " first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time" "99% of all girls are beautiful, the rest 1% are in my college "ASC!! a stupid question,get a stupid ANS!" "In cartooned form Atom1 - I have lost an electron. Atom2 - Are you sure? Atom1 - I am positive." "There's no place like 127.0.0.1 (“Home” for the non-geeks)" "YouTube(logo) myspace(logo) and I'll Google(logo) your Yahoo(logo)." " I'm a progr...

Description of Svchost.exe in Windows XP

Each instance of svchost.exe process seen in the Task Manager hosts a group of services. To see the list of services hosted by each instance of svchost.exe, you may use the Tasklist.exe console utility available in Windows XP Professional Edition. Click Start, Run and type CMD.EXE Type tasklist /svc >c:\taskList.txt The taskList.txt will contain the list of Processes, their Process IDs and the Services running under each Process. Note: Tasklist.exe is not included in Windows XP Home Edition. You may use Process Explorer to view this information. WARNING: There are viruses circulating in the internet which uses the same name as svchost.exe. The legit svchost.exe will be present in the %windir%\system32 folder.